The Cluster 20 Waterproof saddlebag is a "must-have" for anyone who embarks on a bicycle trip. An essential item for any bikepacking experience. Whether you are going on a one-month or one-night trip, Cluster 20 will prove to be an indispensable component for this type of experience. The careful choice of materials makes the Cluster 20 extremely resistant to stress. It is thanks to its tear-resistant fabric that this bag has made itself known and appreciated in the world of bikepacking. In the lower part, we find instead a double-layer reinforced fabric insert, thanks to which the Cluster 20it does not fear any contact with the rear wheel and acts as a mudguard. The bag is fixed to the seat post with two resistant Velcro internally coated with a non-slip material that guarantees excellent grip and reduces any abrasion effect on the seat post by 50%. The Cluster 20 can also be mounted on carbon seat posts and saddles.
- Nylon 420 polyester 300 dotted fabric with water-repellent polyurethane resin 10,000 water columns, tearproof with very high mechanical resistance.
- Smooth black polyester fabric (wheel area) with double phthalate-free PVC coating, 30,000 water columns.
- Custom polypropylene tapes, black/green and black.
- Plastic nylon accessories.
- The Cluster 20 WP bag is produced in Italy and certified according to the Reach CE regulation n. 1097/2006. 1097/2006.
Tips for use
The Cluster 20 Waterproof is designed to contain everything you may need during the day on the bike. From rain gear, to spare parts, stove, gas and field food, to clothing and heavier clothing.
|Length Max||62 cm|