Designed as a lightweight performance rucksack that is suitable for all outdoor expeditions, hikes or camping trips, the Tiger 75L incorporates all our proven design elements with greater touring functionality.
Hip belt zip storage pockets provide quick access to GPS units, sun screen, first aid and more whist the slim line front pocket is great for rain jackets, maps or any items you may need whilst on the go.
Built tough yet providing great comfort for extended trips with the adjustable Vantage harness system, the Caribee Tiger Series rucksacks are a reliable and first choice companion for your next adventure.
- Light weight 75L trekking rucksack
- Suitable for all outdoor expeditions, hikes and school camps
- Easy to adjust Vantage adjustable harness system with padded shoulder straps / sternum strap and hip belt with integrated utility zip pockets
- Air mesh back padding and lumbar support
- Internal aluminium frame provides great back support and assists load distribution
- Dual draw cord throat with compression strap
- Front mounted storage pocket, ideal for rain jackets, etc
- Top QR hood with multiple zip storage pockets
- Lower zip pocket with internal heavy duty zip divider
- Hydration ready – just add a 2L or 3L reservoir
- Concealable rain cover located in the base of the pack
- QR compression system
- Accessory attachment points
- Side accessory / bottle pockets
- Material: Polyester
Volume: 65L/70 x 32 x 24cm
Weight: 1.7 kg